2.- WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
- A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize The cookies are associated only with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow knowing their personal data.
3.- TYPES OF COOKIES
– Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. It is also possible that when visiting a web page or opening any email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that helps us later show you advertising related to the search you have carried out, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
4.- TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as, follow and analyze the activity that it carries out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. PURE FASHION SL does not use advertising or behavioral advertising cookies.
5.- REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At all times you can access the settings of your browser by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation supports and which not, following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu)
Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content Settings)> Cookies More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu)
Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced
More information: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
Options> Privacy> Cookies
More information: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, iPad and iPhone
More information: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Opera Configuration> Options> Advanced> Cookies More information: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
6.- THIRD PROVIDERS OF SERVICES