In order to comply with article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform the user of our data:
Corporate Name: PURE FASHION SL
Commercial name: Paramoda
Registered Office: C / ARNEDO N14 – 03206 – ELCHE – ALICANTE
- The provider, responsible for the website, makes this document available to users with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE ), as well as inform all users of the website regarding the conditions of use of the website.
- Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and rigorous compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
- The provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being an obligation to pre-notify or inform users of such obligations, understanding that publication on the provider’s website is sufficient.
- The provider is exempt from any type of liability derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party outside it.
- From the client’s website, you may be redirected to content from third-party websites. Since the provider cannot always control the content entered by third parties on its websites, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, the provider states that it will proceed to the immediate removal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate removal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities the content in question.
- The provider is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limitation, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website. from the provider. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the provider makes himself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborates in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that could affect or contravene the legislation. national, or international, third party rights or morals and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
- This website has been reviewed and tested for proper operation. In principle, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the provider does not rule out the possibility that there are certain programming errors, or that force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances may occur that make access to the website impossible.
Intellectual and industrial property
- The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization by part of the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers.
- Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires prior written authorization from the provider. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
- The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, the provider has express and prior authorization from them.
- The provider DOES NOT expressly AUTHORIZE third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case must redirect to the provider’s main website.
- The provider recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the website not implying the existence of any rights or responsibilities of the provider over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by of the same.
- To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the following email.
Veracity of the information
- All the information provided by the User must be truthful. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of the data communicated through the forms for subscribing to the Services. It will be the responsibility of the User to keep all the information provided to PURE FASHION SL permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to their real situation. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the provider or third parties.
In order to use the services, minors must always obtain the prior consent of the parents, guardians or legal representatives, ultimately responsible for all the acts carried out by the minors in their charge. The responsibility in determining the specific content to which minors access corresponds to those, which is why if they access inappropriate content on the Internet, mechanisms, in particular computer programs, filters and blocks, will have to be established on their computers, which They allow to limit the available content and, although they are not infallible, they are especially useful to control and restrict the materials that minors can access.
Obligation to make correct use of the Web
The User agrees to use the Web in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as morality and good customs. For this purpose, the User will refrain from using the page for illegal or prohibited purposes, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment of the provider.
In particular, and by way of indication but not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
(a) is contrary, despises or violates fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in international treaties and other current norms;
(b) induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, moral and public order actions;
(c) induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
(d) is contrary to the right to honor, personal or family privacy or the image of people;
(e) in any way damages the credibility of the provider or third parties; Y
(f) constitutes illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- For the resolution of all controversies or issues related to this website or the activities carried out on it, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes arising or related to its use the ELCHE Courts and Tribunals.