DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Business Name: PURE FASHION SL (hereinafter, the “Company” or the “Responsible”).
Address: C / ARNEDO N14 – 03206 – ELCHE – ALICANTE
Email for communications on data protection: email@example.com
1.1. Applicable regulations
1.2. Data Protection Officer
- There is no designated Data Protection Officer.
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The treatment we carry out of your personal data has the following purposes:
- Provide you with information related to the products and services offered by our company and detailed on this website.
- Make the contracting of our services by accepting the corresponding budget / order and / or signing a commercial contract.
- Send you by email and / or post the news and news about our entity, as well as updates to our catalog of products and services.
2.1. Data retention period
- We will keep your personal data from the moment you give us your consent until you revoke it or request the limitation of the treatment. In such cases, we will keep your data locked for the legally required periods.
- LEGITIMATION AND DATA COLLECTED
- The legitimacy for the treatment of your data is the express consent granted by means of a positive and affirmative act (fill in the corresponding form and check the acceptance box of this policy) when you provide us with your personal data.
3.1. Consent to process your data
3.2. Data categories
- The data that is collected refers to the category of identifying data, such as: Name and Surname, Telephone, Postal Address, Company, Email, as well as the IP address from which you access the data collection form.
- SECURITY MEASURES
- As part of our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been taken to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, according to Art. 32 of the RGPD EU 679/2016.
- TRANSFER OF DATA
- No data transfers or international transfers of your data are foreseen, except for those authorized by tax, commercial and telecommunications legislation as well as in those cases in which a judicial authority requires it.
- USER RIGHTS
- Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. For reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. The person in charge of the file will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In accordance with current legislation, you have the following rights: the right to request access to your personal data, the right to request its rectification or deletion, the right to request the limitation of its treatment, the right to oppose the treatment, the right to portability of the data and likewise, to revoke the consent granted. Likewise, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
6.1. How to exercise my rights?
To exercise your rights, you must contact the person in charge, requesting the corresponding form for the exercise of the chosen right. Optionally, you can go to the competent Control Authority to obtain additional information about your rights. The contact details for the exercise of your rights are the phone 670265982 and the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to accompany a copy of a document that allows us to identify you.
- CONSENT FOR SENDING ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- Likewise, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, completing the data collection form and checking the corresponding box “I accept the shipment of electronic communications “, is granting the express consent to send to your email address, telephone, fax or other electronic means in sending information about the Company.